The luxurious Oakgrove Waverton model bungalow park home sits on a central plot of The Bramleys - the newest phase of homes at Orchard Park in Twigworth.
The Waverton is a traditional styled home which oozes elegance, and comfort throughout
The large bright open-plan living/dining space, with a separate kitchen area. The lounge area features boxed windows on the gable with a stone fireplace and electric stove to add warmth to this wide open space. This area is swamped with natural light through the windows and patio doors which wrap around this space. Its vaulted ceilings features LED down-lights which enhances the open airy feel.
The stylish kitchen and utility area is separated from the living space by a dividing wall. The kitchen boasts granite worktops to compliment the traditional style kitchen with quality built-in appliances.
- Luxury model home with adjacent garage and block paved driveway
- Large bright open-plan living/dining space, with a separate kitchen area
- Boxed windows on the gable
- Stylish kitchen with granite worktops and quality built-in appliances and utility area
- Main bathroom with a granite topped vanity and thermostatic shower over bath
- Metered utilities / Mains natural gas
- Band A Council Tax
But why is park home life proving so popular with the Over 50s?
Many residents move to a park home wishing to downsize to release equity or to fund retirement or travel. Park homes are more affordable than a traditional bricks and mortar house, allowing many to sell their homes to free up equity to live mortgage free. Our homes are also less expensive to upkeep, with heating, electricity and council tax bills often significantly lower. There's no stamp duty on park homes, and no solicitor fees to pay on purchase, giving an even bigger incentive for those considering moving to the park.
Moving to an exclusively over-50s community helps quickly bond friendships amongst our like-minded neighbours. The friendly and relaxed lifestyle at the park has cemented a strong community spirit. Residents tell us that park home life has offered these benefits:
- No Stamp Duty to pay
- Exclusively Over 50s Community
- A detached property with a private garden
- A block-paved driveway and adjacent garage
- Mains Gas and Low heating bills
- Single-storey living with great accessibility
- Downsize and release equity